Terms and conditions
The term 'Studio Collection' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and the business known as Studio Collection. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us. This content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However Studio Collection takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
No guarantee is given on availability of any of the products on the website, and we reserve the right to discontinue any products at our own discretion and without prior notice.
We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time without prior notice.
We cannot be held liable for any shrinkage or fading of any of the fabrics sold on this website. Please refer to the CARE INSTRUCTIONS provided for washing and car of fabrics and bedding.
Returns and Refunds
It is our promise of quality and service that is of utmost importance to us at Studio Collection, and our commitment to ensure that our customers receive both at all times.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your fabric purchase you may return it in its original condition, within 7 days, for a credit of the same value.
Should a manufacturer discontinue a fabric design that is on back-order a full refund will be issued against that design.
As fabric stock levels change daily at our suppliers, should a particular fabric be out of stock, or no longer available, a credit will be issued against that item.
No refunds or exchanges will be issued for fabric orders once fabric has been cut.
Custom-made linen and decor products carry a 100% quality guarantee, and are made exactly to client's specifications. Returns can therefore only be accepted due to poor workmanship. A valid explanation of such must be sent to us in writing within 3 days of receipt of said product.
No refunds will be issued against custom made linen once fabric has been cut, or linen is in production.
Terms strictly ON RECEIPT of invoice. No fabric will be cut or shipped without full payment.
Should an order have several back-ordered items with multiple availability dates, items will ship as they become available unless otherwise noted. Shipping will be adjusted and charged for each shipment.
Please allow 6 weeks for manufacture of linen and curtains (provided fabric is not on back-order, and excluding Public Holidays)
Please allow 2 weeks for fabric delivery (exceptions occur for fabric that is on back-order at the manufacturers. Should a manufacturer discontinue a fabric design that is on back-order, a full refund will be issued against that design), Delays at South African Customs are not in our control, and delays caused by such delays do not fall within the 2 week shipping period.